LAN welcomes members who share in the vision of innovation for West Texas.
In order to join, potential members must meet the definition of an accredited investor.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to member-only deal meetings
- Workshops, seminars, and social events
- Automatic membership to the Angel Capital Association
- Syndication and networking opportunities with other angel groups
If your permanent residence is outside of Lubbock county, LAN offers reduced membership dues and virtual access to deal meetings
- Contribute to the operation of the network, including actively participating or leading in deal screening, due diligence, identifying investment opportunities, or serving on the Board of Directors or Advisory Boards of portfolio companies
- Represent LAN at regional or national events and conferences
- Intend to invest at least $25K each year into LAN companies
- Abide by the LAN Rules of Membership and Conduct (detailed in Membership Application)
- LAN meetings occur after business hours on the third Tuesday of the months of February, April, June, September, and November